Monday, December 1, 2014

Picture this...

If ever you walked into the NMTOB house, you would find yourself staring at a whole lot of pictures of our faces.  I've never really been so great at decorating and I'm even worse at finding wall art that doesn't A: resemble something you would find in a hotel or B: fail to measure up to the proportions of the wall.  The result of this is crippling design paralysis and a lot of blank walls.

However, the one investment I have been willing to make year after year is photography.  Whether it be scenery shots of my favorite places to visit or adorable snapshots that needed to live somewhere other than Instagram, every room of our house is filled with lovely photographs.  Call it boring, call it borderline narcissistic, but at least the walls aren't blank.

So, when the people from WoodSnap contacted me about a product review, I was stoked.  Their product combines my first love (beautiful pictures) and wall art in a way that makes people stop and say, "Hey, wait.  That is seriously cool."  (No, really they've done exactly that since our WoodSnap has been sitting on my mantle.)

Since we received ours, I can't stop thinking of cool things you could have printed to display.  Maps of your favorite cities.  Reprints of old family photos.  Cool collages you creative types can make in Photoshop.  Beautiful quotes in pretty fonts.  The options really are endless.



Me?  I opted for printing this lovely photo courtesy of our fourth (!!!) photo shoot with Rosser Photography.


The result was stunning:

Our WoodSnap taking up residence in our Christmas mantle display.
I am so impressed by the vibrancy of the colors and the fact that you actually have to walk up to it to see that it's made of wood.  This makes it an attractive conversation piece.

I know what you're thinking - "This would make THE PERFECT GIFT for my grandmother/mother/co-worker/sister, etc."  Right you are!  And the best news is that WoodSnap is offering 30% off orders today for Cyber Monday as well as Free Ground Shipping for US orders.  So, order the best gift today, get it here well before your first holiday gathering, and save a buck in the process.

How could it be any better?
So, hurry up.  Get those presents purchased, so you can sit back and drink some wine enjoy the holiday!

Though WoodSnap provided me with complimentary product for review on this blog,  the opinions expressed in this post are solely my own.  Obviously I barely have the time to wash my own hair daily, so I'm not going to take the time to write about a product I don't fully endorse

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    Congratualtions, I have nominated your blog for the Liebster award. Please visit this link for directions. http://5littlemonkeys.me. Please follow the directions and pay the kindness forward.
    Happy Holidays,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Frndz…..

    Your blog has always been a good source for us to get quality tips. Thanks :)))

    If anyone ever experience a Water damage or need help in Flooded Basement Cleanups or suspect Mold, Odor, etc go to www.GTARestoration.com – We Provide 24-hour Emergency Services in Toronto & the GTA

    Thanks once again.

    Cheers,
    GTA Restoration Team.

    ReplyDelete

Pin me!