Thursday, June 19, 2014

Help me get my feet back on the ground...

I...just don't even know what to say readers.  I'm sorry?


Truth be told, the time I've spent away from the blog has been spent quite well.  For example, I watched my little sister marry the love of her life and enjoyed every minute of it.  I also directed 80 elementary students with Autism Spectrum Disorders in the very first musical our school has ever seen.  (I also watched the newest season of Orange is the New Black.)  So...even though it's been awhile, at least I can say it was time very very very well spent, but I'm ready to stop ignoring this blog I actually love a whole lot (even though I sometimes treat it like a red-headed stepchild.)


During my absence, I also somehow lost my beloved "I Made This" Pinterest board.  This board is where I was reposting all of the recipes (and some of the changes I made to recipes) I feature here on the blog.  The loss of this board feels catastrophic (yes, I realize it isn't), but it is a reminder of why I need to be better at blogging so that I am hosting my own content and not storing it somewhere where I have no control if something happens.  However, if you do know how to get this board back for me (Pinterest says they can't), I might actually pay you one million trillion dollars...somehow.  So, if you're looking for recipe recommendations, your best bet is to crawl through old recipe review posts until I'm able to rebuild.


Today, I'm back on the blog already hocking a product, and one that I've already pitched to you all at that...so you know I must really, really love this product.


The fine folks at Just for Mom Savings have asked me to be a regular contributor to their awesome quarterly booklets for moms.  ALL you have to do is go to their website and sign up and you will receive their booklets which are not only filled with great ideas and recipes from awesome moms (like yours truly), but you'll also get tons of savings from products you're already using.  (This quarter's coupons include Seventh Generation, Gerber, and Amy's Organic Foods - all of which are products which make regular appearances in my shopping cart with or without a coupon.)

And don't let the name fool you, a lot of these savings (and even some of the tips) can be enjoyed by non-parents as well (Dish TV, ProFlowers, and personalized stationery - just to name a few.)

What do you have to lose (other than the money you'll be wasting by not using these FREE coupons)?  

If you want to receive this quarter's book, make sure you sign up before July 1...but, why wait?  Go now!

You can also join in the social media fun by following Just for Mom Savings on Facebook and Twitter!

Though I am a contributor to Just for Mom Savings and receive advanced copies for review, the opinions expressed in this post are solely my own.  Obviously I barely have the time to wash my own hair some days, so I'm not going to take the time to write about a product I don't fully endorse (plus, it's free, so whatever.)

3 comments:

  1. Just for mom…except if you're not a mom and still want $AVING$

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Pin me!